What key developments in the 2024 Malaysian Budget are relevant to Singapore companies doing business in Malaysia? This WTS Taxise hybrid event (offered online via Zoom and in-person at the WTS Taxise office in Singapore) features Thenesh Kannaa Executive Director at WTS Global member firm in Malaysia, TRATAX, WTS Taxise Founding Principal Eugene Lim and Thenesh will discuss the following topics:
- Introduction of Capital Gains Tax on domestic and foreign gains
- Impact of deferred implementation of QDMTT in Malaysia (and Singapore)
- Implementation of e-invoicing
- New & revamped/extended tax incentives
- Sales & Service Tax measures
This 1.5 hour hybrid session is highly relevant to C-suite executives, Tax, Trade and Compliance professionals with interests or responsibilities in Asia including Malaysia. For a more tailored and confidential discussion, please click here to request a 15-20-minute session with our tax and Malaysia law specialists.